If you are thinking about choosing our school for your child then we are holding an open evening on 3rd Nov 6pm -7pm and an open day 10th Nov 9:30am -11:30am. Please also see the prospective parents section of the 'Parents' page.

Pudsey Waterloo

Primary School




Who can I contact for further information?


  • Your child’s class teacher


  • SENCOs Mrs Watson and Mr Woods 0113 323 0342