LC: To use sources to get information about Ancient Egypt.
On the worksheet is a part of a wall found in the tomb of Nebamun.
Task 1 - Write down quick notes of everything you can see on the wall.
- An Egyptian man wearing jewelry.
- A boat on the River Nile.
- A cat helping the Egyptian man.
Task 2 - Write down what you can work out about the Ancient Egyptians from the clues.
- The Egyptians may have used the boats to travel up and down the River Nile to fish.
- Cats were family pets and an important part of Egyptian life.
Member of Owlcotes Multi-Academy TrustOwlcoates MAT