We want to share the school's vision and values with you, please read the information below:
Pudsey Waterloo Vision Statement
All children enjoy learning in our happy, safe and caring school. We are inclusive for all pupils and provide a broad and balanced curriculum which engages pupils and inspires them to be lifelong learners.
We aim for our pupils:
- To be confident and independent
- To enjoy learning and achieve well
- To have high expectations of themselves and to be proud of their achievements
- To be motivated to achieve
- To become well-rounded life-long learners
- To positively contribute to the community
- To display respect and empathy towards others
We aim to develop a strong partnership with parents and carers and encourage their involvement in their child’s education.
At Waterloo we have clear values for all members of the school community.
- We expect everyone to have respect for others and themselves.
- To be positive about their learning, our school and what they can achieve.
- To have a willingness to reflect on how they can do their best and be their best.
- To display resilience to respond well to challenges and overcome difficulties.
- We all work as a team to ensure Waterloo is a happy, enjoyable and successful school for pupils, parents and staff.