All children enjoy learning in our happy, safe and caring school. We are inclusive for all pupils and provide a broad and balanced curriculum which engages pupils and inspires them to be lifelong learners.
We aim for our pupils:
· To be confident and independent
· To enjoy learning and achieve well
· To have high expectations of themselves and to be proud of their achievements
· To be motivated to achieve
· To become well-rounded life-long learners
· To positively contribute to the community
· To display respect and empathy towards others
We aim to develop a strong partnership with parents and carers and encourage their involvement in their child’s education.
At Waterloo we have clear values for all members of the school community.
We expect everyone to have respect for others and themselves.
To be positive about their learning, our school and what they can achieve.
To have a willingness to reflect on how they can do their best and be their best.
To display resilience to respond well to challenges and overcome difficulties.We all work as a team to ensure Waterloo is a happy, enjoyable and successful school for pupils, parents and staff.
Member of Owlcotes Multi-Academy TrustOwlcoates MAT