Ways you can support your child this half term…
* Talk about the seasons. Discuss what the weather is like in summer and the clothes we wear.
* Play games together that encourage sharing and turn-taking.
* Encourage your child to tidy away their own toys.
* Let your child help match up their socks. Talk about the colours and patterns.
* Sing 'Head, shoulders, knees and toes'. Make up new versions with different body parts.
* Talk about similarities and differences within their family.
* Visit the local library and borrow some books to share together.
* Visit the local playground together.
* Encourage your child to put on their own coat and shoes.
* Encourage your child to become independent when using the toilet.
Member of Owlcotes Multi-Academy TrustOwlcoates MAT